A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Kater:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Kater is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Kater, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kater graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Kater has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Kansas Surgery & Recovery Center Llp
- Via Christi Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Dean Kater MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Eric D. Kater practice?
- Dr. Eric Kater has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eric Kater practices Diagnostic Radiology near Wichita, KS.
See Wichita Radiologists.