A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Kau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Kau is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Kau, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Kau graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Kau has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Kau MD is a male Urologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Eric Kau practice?
- Dr. Eric Kau has 3 office locations.
Dr. Eric Kau practices Urology near Alhambra, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Scottsdale, AZ and West Hollywood, CA.
See Alhambra Urologists.