A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Kauffman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Oncology / Cancer
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Kauffman graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Kauffman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Hospital Center
- Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Curtis Kauffman MD is a male Urologist and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Eric C. Kauffman practice?
- Dr. Eric Kauffman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Eric Kauffman practices Urology near Rosedale, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Owings Mills, MD and Pikesville, MD.
See Rosedale Urologists.