Dr. Eric Kenworthy Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Eric Kenworthy?

June 23rd, 2017

Speaks to loud ,the whole waiting room herd why and what I was doing there , he has no compassion in many cases , and is very judgemenal.

January 1st, 2016

Uncaring!

Eric Kenworthy has lost his empathy for his patients. He has been my doctor for over 20 years, however, he now is nothing. This doctor has kept me on zoloft for depression, klonopin for anxiety and atenolol for skipped heartbeats. These medications cannot be stopped at once, you must be weaned off. I called him two days ago to call in my prescriptions, and I was told "no". I then texted him and explained that he is well aware of how dangerous a situation he was putting me in, so he had his nurse call in only the zoloft and the atenolol. When I asked about the klonopin, his nurse, Amy, said "Dr. Kenworthy wants you to come in to the office for the prescription and you MUST bring $1500 with you to cover his "concierge services". In other words, he is holding my most important medication hostage until I go to his office and give him $1500! Since I live in New Jersey, and am battling open wounds on my lower legs, have a "dead knee" in my left leg, and have been in a wheelchair for two years, going to Brooklyn is very hard for me. I believe he could have been somewhat concerned and called in a weeks worth of klonopin thereby giving a chance to find a doctor here in NJ. Instead, he chose to leave me with nothing on New Years weekend. Eric, if I just send you a check for $1500 will you go back to calling in my scripts without interruption? I remember when Eric had a little broken down office on Nostrand Avenue. Now he is a "concierge" doctor? Yeah, and I am the Queen of England.

July 24th, 2016