A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Kessler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Kessler is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kessler
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kessler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Kessler, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kessler graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Kessler has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Lake Forest Hospital
- Centegra Hospital - McHenry
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Jonathan Kessler MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Eric J. Kessler practice?
- Dr. Eric Kessler has 4 office locations.
Dr. Eric Kessler practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Libertyville, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Barrington, IL and McHenry, IL.
See Libertyville Internists and Libertyville Cardiologists.