A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Kessler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Kessler is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kessler
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kessler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Kessler, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kessler graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Kessler has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Lake Forest Hospital
- Centegra Hospital - McHenry
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Jonathan Kessler MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Eric J. Kessler practice?
- Dr. Eric Kessler has 4 office locations.
Dr. Eric Kessler practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Libertyville, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Barrington, IL and McHenry, IL.
See Libertyville Internists and Libertyville Cardiologists.