A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Kessler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kessler graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Kessler has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Good Shepherd Hospital
- Centegra Hospital - McHenry
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kessler accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 13 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Eric J. Kessler practice?
Dr. Eric Kessler practices Internal Medicine, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Libertyville, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Barrington, IL and McHenry, IL.
See Libertyville Internists and Libertyville Cardiologists.