A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Kessler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Kessler is Good.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cardiac Electrophysiology
Education & Awards
Dr. Kessler graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Kessler has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Good Shepherd Hospital
- Northwestern Lake Forest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Kessler MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Eric Kessler practice?
- Dr. Eric Kessler has 3 office locations.
Dr. Eric Kessler practices Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Libertyville, IL.
Additional practice locations include: McHenry, IL and Barrington, IL.
See Libertyville Cardiologists.