A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Kessler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Kessler is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kessler
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Kessler Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cardiac Electrophysiology
Education & Awards
Dr. Kessler graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Kessler has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Good Shepherd Hospital
- Northwestern Lake Forest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Kessler MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Eric Kessler practice?
- Dr. Eric Kessler has 3 office locations.
Dr. Eric Kessler practices Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Libertyville, IL.
Additional practice locations include: McHenry, IL and Barrington, IL.
See Libertyville Cardiologists.