A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Kirker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Kirker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Kirker, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Heart Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Kirker graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Kirker has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Providence Portland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric B Kirker MD is a male Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Eric B. Kirker practice?
- Dr. Eric Kirker has 4 office locations.
Dr. Eric Kirker practices Surgery near Portland, OR.
See Portland Surgeons.