A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Kirker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Kirker, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Heart Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Kirker graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Kirker has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Legacy Good Samaritan Hosp & Med Ctr
- Providence Newberg Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kirker accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Providence Health Plan - 21 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans