A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Kitain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Kitain, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kitain graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Kitain has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Norwalk Hospital Association
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric M Kitain MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Eric M. Kitain practice?
- Dr. Eric Kitain has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Kitain practices Anesthesiology near Norwalk, CT.
See Norwalk Anesthesiologists.