A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Kivisto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Kivisto graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Kivisto has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Health Partners- General Campus
- Mercy Health Partners, Lakeshore Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric A Kivisto DO is a male Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Eric A. Kivisto practice?
- Dr. Eric Kivisto has 1 office location.
- Dr. Eric Kivisto practices Surgery near Norton Shores, MI.