A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Klausner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Klausner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Klausner, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Klausner graduated from Albany Medical College.More Education & Awards
Dr. Klausner has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Hospital Amsterdam
- Seton Health System - St. Mary's Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Klausner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 25 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 7 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 12 plans
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Eric G. Klausner practice?
Dr. Eric Klausner practices Family Medicine, Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine, and Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine near Troy, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Amsterdam, NY and Binghamton, NY.
See Troy Family Physicians, Troy Emergency Physicians, and Troy Preventive Medicine Specialists.