A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Knochenhauer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Knochenhauer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Knochenhauer
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Knochenhauer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Knochenhauer, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Reproductive Endocrinology
Education & Awards
Dr. Knochenhauer graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Knochenhauer has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Steven Knochenhauer MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Eric S. Knochenhauer practice?
- Dr. Eric Knochenhauer has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Knochenhauer practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Obstetricians & Gynecologists.