A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Koch is Excellent. Dr. Koch has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Koch, MD is board certified in Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Koch graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.More Education & Awards
Dr. Koch has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Rockville General Hospital
- Hubbard Regional Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Koch accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Americhoice - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Anthem - 17 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Eric Koch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Eric B. Koch practice?
Dr. Eric Koch practices Surgery near Southbridge, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Manchester, CT and Webster, MA.
See Southbridge Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Erich Koch, Dr. Erick Koch, Dr. Erik Koch