A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Kohleriter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Kohleriter, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kohleriter graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Kohleriter has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Eden Medical Center - Eden Campus
- Eden Medical Center - San Leandro Hospital Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Steven Kohleriter MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eric S. Kohleriter practice?
- Dr. Eric Kohleriter has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Kohleriter practices Internal Medicine near Hayward, CA.
See Hayward Internists.