A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Korbach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Korbach is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Korbach
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Korbach, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Korbach graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Korbach has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Regions Hospital
- Hennepin County Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric J Korbach MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Eric J. Korbach practice?
- Dr. Eric Korbach has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Korbach practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Saint Paul, MN.
See Saint Paul Internists, Saint Paul Critical Care Practitioners, and Saint Paul Pulmonologists.