A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Korbach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Korbach is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Korbach, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Korbach graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Korbach has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Regions Hospital
- Hennepin County Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric John Korbach MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Eric J. Korbach practice?
- Dr. Eric Korbach has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eric Korbach practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Saint Paul, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Minneapolis, MN.
See Saint Paul Internists, Saint Paul Critical Care Practitioners, and Saint Paul Pulmonologists.