A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Kovan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Kovan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Kovan, DO is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kovan graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kovan has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Allen Kovan DO is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Eric A. Kovan practice?
- Dr. Eric Kovan has 5 office locations.
Dr. Eric Kovan practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Livonia, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Southfield, MI and Farmington Hills, MI.
See Livonia Physiatrists.