A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Kovan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Kovan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kovan
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Kovan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Kovan, DO is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kovan graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kovan has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Allen Kovan DO is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Eric A. Kovan practice?
- Dr. Eric Kovan has 5 office locations.
Dr. Eric Kovan practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Livonia, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Southfield, MI and Farmington Hills, MI.
See Livonia Physiatrists.