A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Kovan is Excellent. Dr. Kovan has been reviewed by 10 patients who have provided 9 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Kovan, DO is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Electrodiagnostics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kovan graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kovan has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- DMC - Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kovan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Eric Kovan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Eric A. Kovan practice?
Dr. Eric Kovan practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Neurology near Novi, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Garden City, MI and Farmington, MI.
See Novi Physiatrists and Novi Neurologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Erick Kovan, Dr. Erik Kovan, Dr. Erich Kovan