Physiatrist (physical, rehabilitation)
Video profile

Terrible show details Terrible
by M.A.B on Jul 6th, 2016

Most terrifying~~the injections in my back. No anesthetic, just 2 tennisballs to squeeze! I thought I was being electrocuted. The worst, it didn't give me any relief. I don't recommend this place★★

Good doctor - horrible office staff show details Good doctor - horrible office staff
Jul 1st, 2016

I visited Dr. Kovan because he came highly recommended by other doctors and their staff members as well. I found him very pleasant, very thorough, very helpful and consider him to be a good doctor. I would visit him, again, but not ever again at his Livonia office. That is because the front desk staff at the Livonia office are the rudest I have ever seen. They act like it is a total imposition if a patient needs a questioned answered or any help with anything. They also waste patient's time with the misinformation they hand out. If that were the only office that Dr. Kovan worked out of I would most certainly find a different doctor. He does work out of two other locations and I would visit one of them before deciding to change doctors

Not pleased show details Not pleased
by Margaret Bryan on May 26th, 2016

Great bedside manners. He thinks he is the best. If you like pain, see him. They gave me tennis balls to squeeze for pain. No anesthetic. No relief from pain. I've chosen to go elsewhere.

May 16th, 2016

I had severe MS pain 24/7. My Dr could not do anything more for me, so he sent me to Dr Kovan. I still cannot get around very well and still cannot work, but at least I can be a part of my family's daily life again. Pain was my life before I started to go to Dr kovan. He reduced my pain to something manageable, It will always be there, but It is not nearly as bad. He takes time with his patients, and always returns a call.

awful and NO help show details awful and NO help
Dec 22nd, 2015

awful and NO help !

Brilliant Doctor with Great bedside manor show details Brilliant Doctor with Great bedside manor
by Eric on Sep 24th, 2015

Dr. Kovan has a great bedside manor and he is a brilliant Doctor. If your looking for a great doctor to visit that will be there for you he is one of 2 doctors that I have ever liked. The other is also a neurologist Dr Andrew Marcus out of Dearborn. I guarantee after 30 secs of being in the room with Dr Kovan you'll feel like you made the right choice I know I did. GO GREEN!!!

May 29th, 2015

Dr. Eric Kovan is an excellent pain management physician. I have nothing negative to say about the man. You are seen within 10-15 minutes after arrival, also, the staff is very good. Stellar!

by Alexis A. Carr on May 20th, 2015

Dr Eric Kovan, is an amazing physician with the perfect bedside manners you personality that is over and beyond the best! He is extremely knowledgable in his field.

My OPINION show details My OPINION
Oct 12th, 2012

I have been a patient of this Dr. his ego is way out there! he isnt god although he thinks he is. i could go on but would rather spend more time on anything else. best describes Dr. Kovan..nothing but A PHONEY & HYPOCRITE.dont waste your time or money seeing this JERK ONLY THING HE CARES ABOUT IS HIS IMAGE NOT PATIENTS.

In and out of the room in no time pill pusher show details In and out of the room in no time pill pusher
Jul 31st, 2012

Will send you to have test done and will not even go over results / help with problem found .. Likes to recommend you to his friends and family. At best it a hit and run visit must be easy money for him.

Great and Caring Doctor show details Great and Caring Doctor
Nov 10th, 2010

Treated me with dignity and respect. I would recommend to anyone seeking condition management treatment.

Sep 13th, 2010

Just seeing Dr. Kovan makes you feel better. Every Doctor should be like him. This Doctor really cares about you, not just how much money he's making.

Feb 23rd, 2010

Awsome doctor you can tell he loves what he does. The staff is great as well.I know he is going to take care of any problem I have . He is A great guy and doctor.

Dec 5th, 2009

Dr Kovan is an excellent doctor and a fine man.

A doctor who actually listens and gives quality medical care show details A doctor who actually listens and gives quality medical care
Aug 4th, 2009

Dr. Kovan is a caring and compassionate doctor who will take the time with each patient and give the quality medical care needed to try and correct the condition. I have recomanded Dr. Kovan to over 6 people 5 of which have become patients. Thank You Dr. Kovan