Dr. Eric Kovan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Eric Kovan?

Have you seen Dr. Eric Kovan?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 8th, 2017

Review

Dr. Kovan has helped me get relief from LBP with good care, good nature and good humor

October 29th, 2016

Be Your Own Advocate

We liked this Dr and We will go back We found the Novi staff to be distracted at the end of the day, maybe a morning appointment is best All doctors are busy - we must advocate for ourselves and be somewhat educated before going into our appointments- this office is no different so advocate for your medical needs and bring documentation of why you need what you need. We believe Dr Kovan will listen and give the best care he can. If you are auto insurance or workers comp take someone with you like a case mgr or non-family attendant care provider.

July 6th, 2016

Terrible

Most terrifying~~the injections in my back. No anesthetic, just 2 tennisballs to squeeze! I thought I was being electrocuted. The worst, it didn't give me any relief. I don't recommend this place★★

July 1st, 2016

Good doctor - horrible office staff

I visited Dr. Kovan because he came highly recommended by other doctors and their staff members as well. I found him very pleasant, very thorough, very helpful and consider him to be a good doctor. I would visit him, again, but not ever again at his Livonia office. That is because the front desk staff at the Livonia office are the rudest I have ever seen. They act like it is a total imposition if a patient needs a questioned answered or any help with anything. They also waste patient's time with the misinformation they hand out. If that were the only office that Dr. Kovan worked out of I would most certainly find a different doctor. He does work out of two other locations and I would visit one of them before deciding to change doctors

May 26th, 2016

Not pleased

Great bedside manners. He thinks he is the best. If you like pain, see him. They gave me tennis balls to squeeze for pain. No anesthetic. No relief from pain. I've chosen to go elsewhere.

May 16th, 2016

I had severe MS pain 24/7. My Dr could not do anything more for me, so he sent me to Dr Kovan. I still cannot get around very well and still cannot work, but at least I can be a part of my family's daily life again. Pain was my life before I started to go to Dr kovan. He reduced my pain to something manageable, It will always be there, but It is not nearly as bad. He takes time with his patients, and always returns a call.

December 23rd, 2015

awful and NO help

awful and NO help !

September 25th, 2015

Brilliant Doctor with Great bedside manor

Dr. Kovan has a great bedside manor and he is a brilliant Doctor. If your looking for a great doctor to visit that will be there for you he is one of 2 doctors that I have ever liked. The other is also a neurologist Dr Andrew Marcus out of Dearborn. I guarantee after 30 secs of being in the room with Dr Kovan you'll feel like you made the right choice I know I did. GO GREEN!!!

May 29th, 2015

Dr. Eric Kovan is an excellent pain management physician. I have nothing negative to say about the man. You are seen within 10-15 minutes after arrival, also, the staff is very good. Stellar!

May 20th, 2015

Dr Eric Kovan, is an amazing physician with the perfect bedside manners you personality that is over and beyond the best! He is extremely knowledgable in his field.

October 12th, 2012

My OPINION

I have been a patient of this Dr. his ego is way out there! he isnt god although he thinks he is. i could go on but would rather spend more time on anything else. best describes Dr. Kovan..nothing but A PHONEY & HYPOCRITE.dont waste your time or money seeing this JERK ONLY THING HE CARES ABOUT IS HIS IMAGE NOT PATIENTS.

August 1st, 2012

In and out of the room in no time pill pusher

Will send you to have test done and will not even go over results / help with problem found .. Likes to recommend you to his friends and family. At best it a hit and run visit must be easy money for him.