Physiatrist (physical, rehabilitation)
Video profile

May 29th, 2015

Dr. Eric Kovan is an excellent pain management physician. I have nothing negative to say about the man. You are seen within 10-15 minutes after arrival, also, the staff is very good. Stellar!

by Alexis A. Carr on May 20th, 2015

Dr Eric Kovan, is an amazing physician with the perfect bedside manners you personality that is over and beyond the best! He is extremely knowledgable in his field.

My OPINION show details My OPINION
Oct 12th, 2012

I have been a patient of this Dr. his ego is way out there! he isnt god although he thinks he is. i could go on but would rather spend more time on anything else. best describes Dr. Kovan..nothing but A PHONEY & HYPOCRITE.dont waste your time or money seeing this JERK ONLY THING HE CARES ABOUT IS HIS IMAGE NOT PATIENTS.

In and out of the room in no time pill pusher show details In and out of the room in no time pill pusher
Jul 31st, 2012

Will send you to have test done and will not even go over results / help with problem found .. Likes to recommend you to his friends and family. At best it a hit and run visit must be easy money for him.

One of the finest Doctors I have....He really helps the pain..... show details One of the finest Doctors I have....He really helps the pain.....
Apr 15th, 2011

I needed special help for my pain from multiple fractures of the arms, back, neck and legs Etc. This Doctor helped me when I was so sick and had to pay out of pocket, but had no money left. Nobody could relieve my pain but Dr. K has helped make things bearable for me and my family....Thank You....Mr. S.

GREAT DOC show details GREAT DOC
Nov 30th, 2010

I LOVE THIS DOCTOR AND WISH ALL THE DOCTOR'S WERE LIKE HIM HE CARE'S THANK YOU DR.KOVAN FROM D.HILYARD

Great and Caring Doctor show details Great and Caring Doctor
Nov 10th, 2010

Treated me with dignity and respect. I would recommend to anyone seeking condition management treatment.

Sep 13th, 2010

Just seeing Dr. Kovan makes you feel better. Every Doctor should be like him. This Doctor really cares about you, not just how much money he's making.

Feb 23rd, 2010

Awsome doctor you can tell he loves what he does. The staff is great as well.I know he is going to take care of any problem I have . He is A great guy and doctor.

Dec 5th, 2009

Dr Kovan is an excellent doctor and a fine man.

A doctor who actually listens and gives quality medical care show details A doctor who actually listens and gives quality medical care
Aug 4th, 2009

Dr. Kovan is a caring and compassionate doctor who will take the time with each patient and give the quality medical care needed to try and correct the condition. I have recomanded Dr. Kovan to over 6 people 5 of which have become patients. Thank You Dr. Kovan