A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Kropf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Kropf is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kropf
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kropf Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Kropf, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kropf graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Kropf has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Temple University Children's Medical Center
- Jeanes Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Jon Kropf MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Eric J. Kropf practice?
- Dr. Eric Kropf has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Kropf practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Orthopedic Surgeons.