A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Kropf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Kropf is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Kropf, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kropf graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Kropf has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Temple University Children's Medical Center
- Temple University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Jon Kropf MD is a male Sports Medicine, has 7 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eric J. Kropf practice?
- Dr. Eric Kropf has 4 office locations.
Dr. Eric Kropf practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Orthopedic Surgeons and Philadelphia Sports Medicine Doctors.