A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Kropf, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kropf graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.More Education & Awards
Dr. Kropf has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Temple University Children's Medical Center
- Jeanes Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kropf accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Eric Kropf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Eric J. Kropf practice?
Dr. Eric Kropf practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Internal Medicine - Sports Medicine near Oaks, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Fort Washington, PA.
See Oaks Orthopedic Surgeons and Oaks Sports Medicine Doctors.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Erich Kropf, Dr. Erick Kropf, Dr. Erik Kropf