A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Kruger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Kruger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Kruger, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Anxiety Disorders
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Kruger graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kruger has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Neil Kruger MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eric N. Kruger practice?
- Dr. Eric Kruger has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Kruger practices Family Medicine near Wenonah, NJ.
See Wenonah Family Physicians.