A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Kruger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Kruger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Kruger, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Anxiety Disorders
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Kruger graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Kruger has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kruger accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Eric N. Kruger practice?
Dr. Eric Kruger practices Family Medicine near Wenonah, NJ.
See Wenonah Family Physicians.