A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Kuhn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Kuhn is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Kuhn, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Kuhn graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Kuhn has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- Bethesda North Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric J Kuhn MD is a male Urologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Eric J. Kuhn practice?
- Dr. Eric Kuhn has 4 office locations.
Dr. Eric Kuhn practices Urology near Cincinnati, OH.
See Cincinnati Urologists.