A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Kuntz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Kuntz is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Kuntz, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kuntz graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Kuntz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Hospital
- Eastern Maine Medical Center
- Acadia Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Kuntz MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Eric Kuntz practice?
- Dr. Eric Kuntz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eric Kuntz practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Bangor, ME.
See Bangor Psychiatrists.