A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Kuntz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Kuntz is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kuntz
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Kuntz Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Kuntz, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kuntz graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Kuntz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Hospital
- Eastern Maine Medical Center
- Acadia Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Kuntz MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Eric Kuntz practice?
- Dr. Eric Kuntz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eric Kuntz practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Bangor, ME.
See Bangor Psychiatrists and Bangor Child Psychiatrists.