A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Kupersmith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Kupersmith, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kupersmith graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kupersmith has 12 hospital affiliations:
- South Jersey Healthcare - Regional Medical Center
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kupersmith accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Eric E. Kupersmith practice?
Dr. Eric Kupersmith practices Internal Medicine and Hospitalist near Sewell, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Camden, NJ.
See Sewell Internists.