A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Kupersmith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Kupersmith, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kupersmith graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kupersmith has 12 hospital affiliations:
- South Jersey Healthcare - Regional Medical Center
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric E Kupersmith MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eric E. Kupersmith practice?
- Dr. Eric Kupersmith has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eric Kupersmith practices Internal Medicine near Sewell, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Camden, NJ.
See Sewell Internists.