A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Kwon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Kwon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Kwon, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Kwon graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Kwon has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - San Francisco
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Redwood City
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Ohsun Kwon MD is a male Urologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Eric O. Kwon practice?
- Dr. Eric Kwon has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Kwon practices Urology near Redwood City, CA.
See Redwood City Urologists.