Dr. Eric Anderson MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

February 1st, 2015
Listened to what I had to say and respected my opinions in regards to my treatment. Was very personable and would remember unimportant details about my life. He definitely doesn't self-disclose much, but it doesn't take anything away for your treatment.

July 24th, 2012
Depression
I have Depression and have struggled with it for years. Dr. Andersen took very good care of me. I have good and bad days but I do feel more positive and I am definitely more hopeful.

June 25th, 2012
Bipolar II - PTSD Patient
Dr. Eric Anderson is one of a kind. It is rare to find a Doctor who excels in every aspect of his patient care. He is a true example of how medicine should be practiced. I have seen many Doctors in my life who should go back to school have HIM instruct a class on compassion and how psych medicine should be administered. He diagnosed me precisely. Most of all, he is humble, gives me hope, and has common sense. (which is not so common in medicine, this coming from someone in the medical field) If you want a good Dr. for psychiatry treatment, he's the one.

April 3rd, 2012
Great psychiatrist
It was hard for me to get up the nerve to see a shrink. Felt very comfortable with Dr. Anderson and what is more important to me is that he figured things out for me. Sometimes you just need to ask for help-worth it in the long run.

February 6th, 2012
Very thorough and had a methodical way of developing a plan for me. Has worked thus far.

January 9th, 2012
I finally found a doctor who not only cares, but knows what he is doing. He trained at Johns Hopkins-which was very reassuring. There were many days that I did not have hope-but thankfully that is in the past. I highly recommend this psychiatrist.

December 20th, 2011
I would recommend this psychiatrist! He knows what he is doing.

September 17th, 2011
My sister came to Dr. Anderson for really bad depression. She couldn't work, didn't want to hang out with us, just didn't care about anything. I came with her for an appointment and he was very caring and very smart. I learned alot about depression. It's been several months and my sister now interacts with us, and seems interested now in our family. She is even looking for work now-hasn't found anything but we are just so excited that she wants to work! I feel like I have my sister back!

August 16th, 2011
Outstanding!!
Dr. Anderson is a wonderful doctor. He knew what was wrong with me when others didn't and I am thankful. I feel so much better and can work now.

May 16th, 2011
Would not recommend
I would not recommend Dr. Anderson. He is more interested in promoting use of his TMS machine than appropriately treating the patient. He expects people to pay him in advance for 20 TMS treatments!! This is unconscionable to prey on those in their darkest hour.

December 20th, 2009
Dr. Anderson is brilliant. He has helped me so much!! I feel so much better!!