A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Berman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Berman, Neuro-Ophthalmology and Oculoplastic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Berman
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Berman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Berman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Inherited Neurological Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Neurologic Manifestations
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Berman graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Berman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Manatee Memorial Hospital
- Lakewood Ranch Medical Center
- All Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric L Berman MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology and Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Eric L. Berman practice?
- Dr. Eric Berman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Eric Berman practices Ophthalmology and Neurology near Bradenton, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Sarasota, FL and Lakewood Ranch, FL.
See Bradenton Ophthalmologists and Bradenton Neurologists.