A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Brown is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Brown, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Brown has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Emory Crawford Long Hospital
- Wesley Woods Geriatric Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Lawrence Brown MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Eric L. Brown practice?
- Dr. Eric Brown has 4 office locations.
Dr. Eric Brown practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Smyrna, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Atlanta, GA.
See Smyrna Obstetricians & Gynecologists.