A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Freedman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Freedman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Freedman
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Freedman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Freedman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Freedman graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Freedman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- John F. Kennedy Memorial Hospital
- Eisenhower Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric L Freedman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Eric L. Freedman practice?
- Dr. Eric Freedman has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Freedman practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Indio, CA.
See Indio Orthopedic Surgeons and Indio Surgeons.