A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Freedman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Freedman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Freedman
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Freedman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Freedman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Freedman graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Freedman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- John F. Kennedy Memorial Hospital
- Eisenhower Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric L Freedman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Eric L. Freedman practice?
- Dr. Eric Freedman has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Freedman practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Indio, CA.
See Indio Orthopedic Surgeons and Indio Surgeons.