Dr. Eric Freeman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Eric Freeman?

October 8th, 2017

the office was friendly, very helpful and very informal, had surgery on my knee and was back up, in a matter of days. I highly recommend dr. freeman and his staff! I know he is very busy but wish he would have spent a little more time with me.

October 3rd, 2017

Great Dr. fixed both my kids!

My daughter and son both broke their arm on the monkey bars at school. Our pediatrician highly recommended Dr. Freeman. My daughter healed beautifully and within the time frame we were given. My son broke his arm today and I called the office immediately and they got us in right away. The accident happened at 12:30 and we were home by 3pm! I trust him with my children's limbs! Great doctor, great results, very efficient office!

September 30th, 2017

Great medical care

I was referred to Dr. Freeman by my primary doctor last week. Everything about the experience was wonderful, his phone people, front desk and assistant is great. I had sprained my acnkle and Dr. Freeman accurately determined the problem and I am on the road to recovery. His bed side manner is so professional yet relaxed at the same time.

August 20th, 2017

Great doc

My kid Rafael broke a bone in his butt and dr freeman got Rafael in right away and treated him to success good job visit this doc boi

August 7th, 2017

Thanks

I called doctor freeman on Saturday after I fell. He helped me to through a local emergency room and facilitated the visit. He called me 2 times more on the weekend to check on me and I saw him in his office today. His office is clean efficient and clearly represents what he is about. My visit was great and he spent time with me and explained my condition. Thank you.

June 4th, 2017

PLEASURE

Nice experience, I called Dr. Freeman and even though I wasn't a patient he took my call at name and got me right in the next morning. He was terrific and very professional. All questions answered and I am on the road to a recovery.

April 19th, 2017

Office is clean. Staff nice. Doctor is terrific and diagnosed my problem and I was completely satisfied.

April 19th, 2017

Ramos arm

My son had broken his arm and I asked around who was the best ortho was and they all said dr freeman I wasn't sure because I haven't taken my son to a doctor because of an injury before but I was pleased once I walked into the Waiting room I was greeted by his friendly staff he took care of my son and he was back playing bad mitten in no time

April 18th, 2017

He's a good dr but i wished he would take more time with his patients and explain things or answer questions before running off to the next patient.

February 5th, 2017

Efficient and Effective Office

My son broke his finger. I was referred to doctor freeman by my pediatrician. He offers early hours before school and the visit is efficient with little waiting in the waiting room. The doctor is caring, funny and nice and my son is back to playing basketball. Great model and all doctor's offices should be like this.

February 5th, 2017

Efficient and Effective Office

January 23rd, 2017

Clean office, efficient, nice doctor with good bedside manner who really cares. Highly recommend.