Dr. Eric Freeman MD Patient Reviews

February 5th, 2017
Efficient and Effective Office
My son broke his finger. I was referred to doctor freeman by my pediatrician. He offers early hours before school and the visit is efficient with little waiting in the waiting room. The doctor is caring, funny and nice and my son is back to playing basketball. Great model and all doctor's offices should be like this.

February 5th, 2017
Efficient and Effective Office

January 23rd, 2017
Clean office, efficient, nice doctor with good bedside manner who really cares. Highly recommend.

October 16th, 2016
Easy and great
Succinctly stated easy office from the initial phone call to the end of the visit. Staff wonderful , doctor is efficient , very competent and cares. Thank you for a good experience.

September 29th, 2016
Top Notch Office
I was referred to Dr. Freeman from the hospital ER after injuring my back. I was greeted by a pleasant voice on the phone. I was seen the same day, the waiting room was clean and the staff was nice. I was taken into a room within 30 minutes and then seen by Dr. Freeman. My diagnosis was lower back pain and Dr. Freeman was thorough and personable. He treated me very conservatively and I got better within a couple of weeks. I was very happy with my experience.

September 10th, 2016
Rare Doctor
I was in the emergency room Wednesday with my son who broke his wrist. The doctor told me he would splint the wrist and i could follow up with an orthopedist the next day. I asked him to call dr freeman who was the on call doctor and he came to the er within 20 minutes and took care of my son. He explained everything and made us comfortable. I have since heard that several of my friends are his patients and all are very happy with him as well.

July 16th, 2016
Had a very good experience with Dr. Freeman. I broke my foot and his office was very accommodating and efficient. Dr Freeman was caring, thorough and provided great care.

May 5th, 2016
Very good results
Dr Freeman preformed shoulder labrum surgery on me. Very successful results. Office is very good and he is a caring, nice doctor.

April 6th, 2016
Very Good Care
I called this office on monday morning after a fall. I was greeted with a very pleasant voice who welcomed me to come right over. I waited in this busy yet efficient office for 15 minutes and saw Dr. Freeman. He showed great compassion. We reviewed the X-rays of my shoulder and saw a fracture. He not only took the time to explain my situation to me but also ordered an immediate CT scan and got me an appointment that morning. He saw me a second time that day and luckily I didn't need surgery. Thanks Dr. Freeman for making this easy and easing my anxiety. You are not only a terrific doctor but you care about the patient!!!

March 14th, 2016
Excellent service
My 10 year old broke his arm, we were referred to Dr. Freeman by our pediatrician. After speaking to my wife over the phone the day before, we were instructed to come to his office at 7:30 am. The ENTIRE staff was very friendly and courteous. The lady at the front desk went over the paperwork very quickly and made sure we were seen by the Dr. right away. The nurses were friendly and they made sure to explain to us what was going on. Dr. Freeman took his time with us to explain to my son what happened to his arm, what needed to be done, how long it will take to heal...Dr. Freeman even spend some time talking football with us. Best team possible for such an early morning appointment.

March 2nd, 2016
Local Surgeon is Excellent
I had an acl reconstruction in the city last year and it failed within 2 months. My surgeon was difficult and blamed the failure on me. I asked my primary doctor for a referral and he sent me to Dr. Eric Freeman. I had a revision surgery by Dr. Freeman 3 months ago and I am doing well- he is an excellent surgeon. Besides this he is caring, always available and reachable, and his office is spectacular. No need to go into the city for the best care- trust me!

February 14th, 2016
Great Referral
Saw Dr Freeman as an emergency last week. I was referred by the Mercy emergency room. His office was accommodating from the start and he was very patient with me and answered all questions. His care was great and I highly recommend.