Dr. Eric Freeman MD Patient Reviews

• Orthopedic Surgery Cedarhurst, NY

April 19th, 2017
Office is clean. Staff nice. Doctor is terrific and diagnosed my problem and I was completely satisfied.

April 18th, 2017
Ramos arm
My son had broken his arm and I asked around who was the best ortho was and they all said dr freeman I wasn't sure because I haven't taken my son to a doctor because of an injury before but I was pleased once I walked into the Waiting room I was greeted by his friendly staff he took care of my son and he was back playing bad mitten in no time

April 17th, 2017
He's a good dr but i wished he would take more time with his patients and explain things or answer questions before running off to the next patient.

February 5th, 2017
Efficient and Effective Office
My son broke his finger. I was referred to doctor freeman by my pediatrician. He offers early hours before school and the visit is efficient with little waiting in the waiting room. The doctor is caring, funny and nice and my son is back to playing basketball. Great model and all doctor's offices should be like this.

February 5th, 2017
Efficient and Effective Office

January 23rd, 2017
Clean office, efficient, nice doctor with good bedside manner who really cares. Highly recommend.

October 16th, 2016
Easy and great
Succinctly stated easy office from the initial phone call to the end of the visit. Staff wonderful , doctor is efficient , very competent and cares. Thank you for a good experience.

September 29th, 2016
Top Notch Office
I was referred to Dr. Freeman from the hospital ER after injuring my back. I was greeted by a pleasant voice on the phone. I was seen the same day, the waiting room was clean and the staff was nice. I was taken into a room within 30 minutes and then seen by Dr. Freeman. My diagnosis was lower back pain and Dr. Freeman was thorough and personable. He treated me very conservatively and I got better within a couple of weeks. I was very happy with my experience.

September 10th, 2016
Rare Doctor
I was in the emergency room Wednesday with my son who broke his wrist. The doctor told me he would splint the wrist and i could follow up with an orthopedist the next day. I asked him to call dr freeman who was the on call doctor and he came to the er within 20 minutes and took care of my son. He explained everything and made us comfortable. I have since heard that several of my friends are his patients and all are very happy with him as well.

July 16th, 2016
Had a very good experience with Dr. Freeman. I broke my foot and his office was very accommodating and efficient. Dr Freeman was caring, thorough and provided great care.

May 5th, 2016
Very good results
Dr Freeman preformed shoulder labrum surgery on me. Very successful results. Office is very good and he is a caring, nice doctor.

April 6th, 2016
Very Good Care
I called this office on monday morning after a fall. I was greeted with a very pleasant voice who welcomed me to come right over. I waited in this busy yet efficient office for 15 minutes and saw Dr. Freeman. He showed great compassion. We reviewed the X-rays of my shoulder and saw a fracture. He not only took the time to explain my situation to me but also ordered an immediate CT scan and got me an appointment that morning. He saw me a second time that day and luckily I didn't need surgery. Thanks Dr. Freeman for making this easy and easing my anxiety. You are not only a terrific doctor but you care about the patient!!!