Dr. Eric Johnson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Eric Johnson?

November 9th, 2012

Treats me like I am a valuable person.

The only rating I gave less than four stars is ease of getting an appointment. The reason this is, is because Dr. Johnson is a very good doctor who treats me like I matter, have a brain and can participate in health care decisions about me. Consequently, he is in high demand as well. In some ways, I don't want to tell anyone how good he is cause he will just get busier and busier. :( Actually, we have a mutual admiration going and after all the other experiences I have had with docs in my 60+ years, I know he is the best. I would not be here if it were not for Dr. Johnson.

May 10th, 2010

Outstanding doctor, they all should be this good!!!!