A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Roberts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Roberts is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Roberts
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Roberts Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Roberts, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- C-Section (Cesarean Section)
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Roberts graduated from Boston University . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Roberts has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric L Roberts MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Eric L. Roberts practice?
- Dr. Eric Roberts has 7 office locations.
Dr. Eric Roberts practices Ophthalmology near Plainview, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Port Jefferson, NY and East Meadow, NY.
See Plainview Ophthalmologists.