A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Roberts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Roberts is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Roberts
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Roberts Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Roberts, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- C-Section (Cesarean Section)
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Roberts graduated from Boston University . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Roberts has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric L Roberts MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Eric L. Roberts practice?
- Dr. Eric Roberts has 7 office locations.
Dr. Eric Roberts practices Ophthalmology near Plainview, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Port Jefferson, NY and East Meadow, NY.
See Plainview Ophthalmologists.