A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Roberts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Roberts is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Roberts, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- C-Section (Cesarean Section)
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Roberts graduated from Boston University . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Roberts has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- New Island Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Roberts accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 17 plans
- Health Plus - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Eric L. Roberts practice?
Dr. Eric Roberts practices Ophthalmology near Plainview, NY.
Additional practice locations include: East Setauket, NY and Port Jefferson, NY.
See Plainview Ophthalmologists.