A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Shepard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Shepard is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Shepard, MD is board certified in Urology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Shepard graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Shepard has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Corona Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shepard accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 6 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Eric L. Shepard practice?
Dr. Eric Shepard practices Urology near Riverside, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Corona, CA and Moreno Valley, CA.
See Riverside Urologists.