A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Shepard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Shepard is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Shepard, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Shepard graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Shepard has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Corona Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric L Shepard MD is a male Urologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Eric L. Shepard practice?
- Dr. Eric Shepard has 5 office locations.
Dr. Eric Shepard practices Urology near Corona, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Riverside, CA.
See Corona Urologists.