Learn more about Dr. Eric Shepard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Shepard is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shepard
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Shepard Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Shepard, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Shepard graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Shepard has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Corona Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric L Shepard MD is a male Urologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Eric L. Shepard practice?
- Dr. Eric Shepard has 5 office locations.
Dr. Eric Shepard practices Urology near Corona, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Riverside, CA.
See Corona Urologists.