A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Smith, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smith
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Smith Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Smith, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Smith has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Boston Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Louis Smith MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Eric L. Smith practice?
- Dr. Eric Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Smith practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Boston, MA.
See Boston Orthopedic Surgeons.