Dr. Eric Smith, MD
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  patient  |  show details
by mike on Jan 24th, 2014

I saw Dr Smith today for a second opinion on my knee replacement,he refused to look at my pre-surgery xrays and would not review ones he took.His bedside manners was pompous,he was more interested in who did my original surgery and did not want to give assessment on my alignment issues,patella tracking problem and space between the component that has space between the cement and knee replacement.This MD is suppose to be the CHIEF of Joint Replacement at Tufts.Do not WASTE ur time ewith him,read about the lady who had a hip replacement with him! Waited over 1 hr to see him.

|  Hip Preplacement  |  show details
Aug 1st, 2012

Not Happy about My Hip replacement.Done 2 years ago 2010. After it was done, It started DISLOCATING, the day after replacement surgery, Dr. Eric Could not tell me why. Had to go to another Dr. and Hospital to get it fixed. To this day 8-1-12 it still dislocates, I wear a brace from my waist to my foot. So Dr Eric Smith did something wrong.

|  Excellent physician and surgeon  |  show details
Feb 29th, 2012

Dr. Smith is compassionate and highly skilled in hip and knee replacement. He gave me my life back

|  show details
Aug 1st, 2011

Dr. Smith did a total knee replacement two weeks ago. I am so please with the results.After two weeks, I am walking using one crutch and can flex my knee to 112% All of the physical Therapists have been amazed with the progress.