A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Ladenheim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Ladenheim is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Ladenheim, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ladenheim graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Ladenheim has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Community Regional Medical Center
- Clovis Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Donald Ladenheim MD is a male Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Eric D. Ladenheim practice?
- Dr. Eric Ladenheim has 4 office locations.
Dr. Eric Ladenheim practices Surgery near Fresno, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Visalia, CA and Merced, CA.
See Fresno Surgeons.