A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Lake:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Lake, DO is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Osteopathic Manipulation
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Lake graduated from Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine at Erie. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lake has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Riddle Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lake accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Delaware - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Eric J. Lake practice?
Dr. Eric Lake practices Family Medicine, Sports Medicine, Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Media, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Ridley Park, PA and Glen Mills, PA.
See Media Family Physicians, Media Surgeons, Media Emergency Physicians, and Media Sports Medicine Doctors.