A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Lake:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Lake, DO is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Osteopathic Manipulation
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Lake graduated from Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine at Erie. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lake has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- St Francis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric J Lake DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eric J. Lake practice?
- Dr. Eric Lake has 13 office locations.
Dr. Eric Lake practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Havertown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Glen Mills, PA and Media, PA.
See Havertown Primary Care Doctors and Havertown Family Physicians.