Learn more about Dr. Eric Lake:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Lake is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lake
Grass Pollen Allergy Patient Education Guide Read all about allergy symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals' grass pollen patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lake Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Lake, DO is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Osteopathic Manipulation
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Lake graduated from Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine at Erie. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lake has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric J Lake DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eric J. Lake practice?
- Dr. Eric Lake has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eric Lake practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Havertown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Glen Mills, PA.
See Havertown Family Physicians and Havertown Sports Medicine Doctors.