A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Lambright:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Lambright is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lambright
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lambright Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Lambright, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Gene Therapy
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Lambright graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lambright has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Williamson Medical Center
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Shawn Lambright MD is a male Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Eric S. Lambright practice?
- Dr. Eric Lambright has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Lambright practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Surgeons.