A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Langer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Langer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Langer graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Langer has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Langer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 23 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Eric Langer practice?
Dr. Eric Langer practices Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, Endocrinology and Metabolism, and Nuclear Imaging & Therapy near Sterling Heights, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Warren, MI.
See Sterling Heights Internists, Sterling Heights Endocrinologists, and Sterling Heights Nuclear Medicine Physicians.