Dr. Eric Larue MD Patient Reviews

August 13th, 2012
Best Pediatrician in Winter Haven
When it came time to find a pediatrician for our daughter, my wife and I wanted to make sure we found someone who would take the time to talk to us (not at us), someone who goes out of their way to answer any of our questions, no matter the hour of the day (he may not get back to us immediately, but he does get back to us). We found that caring soul in Dr Eric LaRue. My only complaint with Dr. LaRue's whole practice is the occasional wait in his lobby. But I know that he is taking the time to talk with each patient (or parent) asking questions and answering many more. He takes the time to know your family. The kind of doctor everyone should have the opportunity to have watch over your little ones. He is our pediatrician.....Dr Eric LaRue.

May 25th, 2011
Amazing Doctor/ saved my sons life!
Amazing doctor, saved my son's life. Dr. LaRue is the most amazing doctor I have ever seen. He came in after hours to his office for our emergency and spent from 8pm until 11:15pm caring for my son who was so sick. He was referred by a friend and had never met us before. He truely saved my son that night after he was released earlier that day from another hospital. I would recommend Doctor LaRue to everyone.