Dr. Eric Launer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Eric Launer?

Posted on August 24th, 2016

Was very rude wouldn't listen to what I had to say. Gave me a shot said lose weight don't come back.

Posted on July 19th, 2016

This doctor is pleasant, intelligent, and caring. He is great to work with.

Thank you Dr. Launer!!

Posted on July 12th, 2016

During the time of my injury and surgery Dr. Launer provided me with the highest form of patient care. Dr. Launer is a true professional who makes you feel comfortable during a very stressful period in life. I hold Dr. Launer in high regard and would recommend his service to anyone and everyone.

ACL reconstruction

Posted on May 25th, 2016

Dr. Launer is a great doctor. With the entire process, he was considerate, patient, knowledgable, and caring. He has shown genuine concern for my recovery, from doctors advice to personal advice. He was patient with me when I was too stubborn to do what was recommended, and understanding as well. Not only is a great doctor, but a great person as well. Dealing with experience in surgery and personal experience from injuries, he's a great doctor for anyone because of his knowledge. Would absolutely recommend him as a doctor and surgeon

rotator cuff surgery

Posted on May 5th, 2016

Dr, Launer is the most caring orthopedic surgeon that I have ever been to. He is a great listener, answers all questions with no hesitation, is not condescending about body size, is gentle and caring in his attitude and manner. I had surgery on Feb 29 th and am doing exceptionally well. I am so happy to have found him. Thanks Dr. Launer for all your hard work!

surgery

Posted on August 17th, 2014

He was pleasure to talk to and have questions answered. My surgery was a great success for me. I would strongly recommend him as a knee surgeon, which is what I had done.

Meniscus tear

Posted on August 2nd, 2014

Dr Launer is highly professional. He provided me with all options and informed me of all aspects of my condition and solutions. Surgery went well and six days later I am walking 2 miles with no pain. Well done Dr. Launer!!!!

very caring

Posted on November 7th, 2013

Dr. Launer was extremely caring and knowledgeable. I feel my surgery could not have gone better. His followup was helpful and well appreciated.

Posted on October 25th, 2013

My family and I have known Dr. Launer for 8 years. He is a wonderful doctor. He is kind and patient and takes his time. He answers all of your questions and explains his diagnosis and recommendations. He is a very skilled surgeon and diagnostician. His follow up care is exceptional. Dr. Launer has treated several members of my family and we all feel the same way. I will always be grateful for the care that Dr. Launer has shown to all of us.

Posted on July 15th, 2013

Dr. Launer has treated my my elderly mother for 2 hip fractures as well as a shoulder fracture. Both hips were broken in numerous places and required extensive surgeries. My experiences with him have been wonderful, and I have always felt much better knowing he was in charge of my mother's recovery. Dr. Launer, unlike so many other doctors today, never gives the impression that he is trying to "fit you in" or rush you out the door. He has always taken the time with both with me and my mom to ask the right questions, give a thorough exam, and explain all follow up care. His knowledge is extensive and I truly believe because of his expertise and skill my mother was able to return to her home after such horrific fractures. For this I will be always grateful.

Excellent care for a broken/dislocated ankle

Posted on June 4th, 2013

In January, I slipped on a patch of ice and severely dislocated my ankle and broke my fibula, Lucky for me, the paramedics took me to Cambridge Hospital where they reset my ankle, and where I went in for emergency surgery the next morning with Dr. Launer. It is because of Dr. Launer that I am almost healed in 5 months for an injury that knocks most people out for 6-12 months. Dr. Launer explained everything to me step by step in a relatable, but not condescending, way. He did an excellent job on both of my surgeries, and it felt like he was my partner in solving this problem. I am very grateful to him and the staff at CHA!

Eric P Launer

Posted on May 28th, 2013

Dr. Launer is a really stand out guy. He give u his diagnosis and wants to get to work right away to make sure his patient is fixed up correctly and accurately.The PT he wants to make sure no matter how long it takes that u will be 110% and will not be at risk to injury yourself again. If I could recommend a Ortho Dr. to anyone it would be Dr. Eric P Launer.