A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Laxer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Laxer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Laxer
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Laxer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Laxer, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Lumbar Degenerative Disc Disease
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Laxer graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Laxer has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Gaston Memorial Hospital
- Presb Orthopaedic Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Brian Laxer MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Eric B. Laxer practice?
- Dr. Eric Laxer has 5 office locations.
Dr. Eric Laxer practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Charlotte, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Mooresville, NC.
See Charlotte Surgeons.