A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Laxer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Laxer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Laxer
Fibromyalgia Patient Education Learn all about Fibromyalgia, common symptoms and pain disorders related to this condition with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Laxer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Laxer, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Lumbar Degenerative Disc Disease
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Laxer graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Laxer has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Gaston Memorial Hospital
- Presb Orthopaedic Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Brian Laxer MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Eric B. Laxer practice?
- Dr. Eric Laxer has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Laxer practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Charlotte, NC.
See Charlotte Surgeons.