A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Lebby:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Lebby is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lebby
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lebby Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Lebby, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Infectious Disease
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lebby graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lebby has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric B Lebby MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Eric B. Lebby practice?
- Dr. Eric Lebby has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eric Lebby practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bethlehem, PA.
See Allentown Surgeons.