A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Lebby:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Lebby is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lebby
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lebby Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Lebby, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Infectious Disease
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lebby graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lebby has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric B Lebby MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Eric B. Lebby practice?
- Dr. Eric Lebby has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eric Lebby practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bethlehem, PA.
See Allentown Orthopedic Surgeons.