Surgical Specialist, Orthopaedic Surgeon
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Dr Lebby show details Dr Lebby
by Ellen Brooke on Mar 27th, 2015

I had a very pleasant experience on Tues. You have been very concerned caring,thorough. Thanks

Bi-Lateral Knee Replacement show details Bi-Lateral Knee Replacement
by D Pany on Mar 18th, 2015

Had surgery in early January 2014 and (thankfully) had a very good result. His team were top shelf. It's now March of 2015 and pain free! Quality of life is important, and not having to filter every thought and sentence through pain, waking up constantly at night, not being able to walk steps ... well, one can positively appreciate pain free knees. Thankx Dr Lebby.

by Renee' D on Mar 3rd, 2015

Dr. Lebby did my bilateral knee replacements which gave me my life back!!

Great Dr. show details Great Dr.
by Gary Johnson on Feb 28th, 2015

Fantastic Dr. Very professional with a great personality.

Feb 7th, 2015

The BEST orthopedic Dr. in Lehigh Valley. He is knowledgeable in new techniques. Great experience.

Skilled Surgeon. Excellent outcome. show details Skilled Surgeon. Excellent outcome.
by W Quinn on Jan 27th, 2015

This was my second knee surgery. My first was 11 years ago by a different surgeon. So after a recommendation from my primary doctor and reviewing patient comments, I selected Dr. Eric Lebby to replace my second knee. Based on my first knee replacement, I expected the surgery to be complex with a painful recovery. Dr. Lebby and his team really exceeded my expectations. I liked him from the first consultation where I saw his professionalism and compassion. The surgery went much easier than before. Dr. Lebby used a pain block plus sedation that enabled me to wake up and recover from surgery more quickly than my first surgery under general anesthesia. Next, Dr. Lebby used a DePuy Attune knee system. He said some other knees might be easier for the surgeon, but the Attune knee is better for the patient. Dr. Lebby also used effective approaches to manage my pain in the hospital and on my release. And another improvement from 11 years ago was the use of better cold therapy to help minimize swelling. I went home with a Breg Polar Care Cube that helped me recover more quickly from rehab and routine activity. Less swelling helped me regain my range of motion more quickly than during my first surgery. Total knee replacement surgery is a big decision. Selecting the best surgeon for you is vitally important for a good outcome in the surgery and during the recovery. I’m glad I chose Dr. Lebby. I’m also glad I chose the Lehigh Valley Health Network Rehabilitation Services. Their rehab therapists have been skilled and effective in helping me to regain my range of motion, strength and control.

wonderful surgeon the best show details wonderful surgeon the best
by dawn kline on Jan 5th, 2015

I would not go anywhere else for surgery. 2 hip replacements with minimal after pain for 10 days off and on and recovered in 4 weeks. I have had the best experience with all staff. I have had plenty surgeries but not like this. Dr Lebby is fantastic, knows what he is doing and hardly any scar besides. Thank you so much for being such a fantastic doc.

by Nancy Peters on Jan 2nd, 2015

I had my right knee replaced on Sept. 15, 2014 by Dr. Lebby. I can't say enough about Dr. Lebby and his PA Dana. From my pre-op visits through my post-op visits they were so thoughtful, caring and took their time to thoroughly explain the procedure I was about to under go. I just had my 3 month visit with Dr. Lebby and got the green light to get back to doing the things that my bad knee had side lined me from doing for so long. I very thankful that I chose VSAS to do my knee replacement and would highly recommend Dr. Lebby if you are in need of a knee or hip replacement.

Knee replacement show details Knee replacement
by Gary L. Johnson on Nov 4th, 2014

Dr. Lebby is at the top of his field. From start to finish his straight talk and the calm manner gives a patient a sense of ease. Before surgery a step by step explanation of what will take place is made clear. After surgery his bedside manner is fantastic. Follow up visits are pleasant . Xrays show where you were before and after. All questions are clearly explained. I have come to realize that not only is Dr. Lebby " A Great Dr." But he is also " A Great Friend" I tell all my friends and others just how wonderful Dr. Lebby is.

Hips and knees show details Hips and knees
by Dr. Charles Bender on Nov 1st, 2014

Dr. Lebby replaced my right hip in 2007. For the next several years we tried injections in my knees as they progressively collapsed. Finally I made an appointment because by now my other hip and both knees were seriously impaired and I could not even stand without having to support myself. We agreed to do the left hip first followed by the knees. Surgery was so successful that, following some home visits, I did not require outpatient PT. My last knee was done at the end of October 2013. This past March my wife and I went to Florida and walked the beach at Sannibel and anywhere else we visited. I have been able to regain a quality of life I doubted I could ever see again. Each recovery was rapid and beyond what I had expected.

retired military show details retired military
by aaron renninger on Sep 20th, 2013

I find Dr. Lebby to be very dedicated. I met him several years ago, I was having trouble walking, he was referred to me by Dr. Arangio. I scheduled an appt. with him. He had xrays taken of my hips. During my visit he showed me my xrays & indicatd my right hip socket was bone on bone. He advised me that total hip replacement would eliminate the pain & give me my quality of life back. Just recently he performed a total knee replacement. I find Dr. Lebby to be a no nonsense surgeon. I would highly recommend him to anyone with knee or hip issues, in fact my wife, after witnessing my final results through the whole process, chose Dr. Lebby for her surgeon after being diagnosed with hip deteriation & was in need of surgery. Her surgery & recovery were very successful. Thank you Dr. Lebby for giving back our quality of life. Semper fi

by Patricia Hilbert on Sep 18th, 2013

The surgery was a success. Was very pleasant and thorough with explainations.

Retired show details Retired
by Edward Banny on Sep 18th, 2013

The most trusted Surgeon I Know. He replaced my left hip and will be replacing my right hip.

Excellent Dr. show details Excellent Dr.
by C.D. on Feb 25th, 2013

Did my hip replacement. No issues at all. Great results. Thanks Dr. Lebby!

Lebby VSAS LV cedar crest look elsewhere show details Lebby VSAS LV cedar crest look elsewhere
Apr 12th, 2012

Hip replacement trusted because I would not have imagined they all would be at this level if they weren't competent. If you are the least bit subject to pain, go somewhere else. Not only did I suffer after I woke up until the next day while the staff partied within earshot all night. Plus the guy they sent in to jab me with the largest needle I have ever seen creeped me out. Since then I have had all kinds of pain at different time with this hip. FYI I am 58 years. One comment was " I can't be on the record prescribing pain medication this far removed from the operation." The best he could do was an injection of something, one year after the operation, that slightly lasted two weeks. I can hardly walk now. Trust me, think twice on Dr Lebby. Stanley Szymakowski

unbelieveable show details unbelieveable
Dec 14th, 2011

The worst. Dr. Lebby is by far the wrost Dr that I had ever had. I have AVN in my left hip. And need a hip replacement. Dr Lebby had schedule me for surgery and the day I gad to make and do all my pre- surgery stuff. The Dr. Decide that he did not want to do the surgery minutes before his nurse got finishes explaining everything I had to do. I WA upset so I stared to cry and he told me that I don't need to be emotional and being emotional and crying will not make him change his mind about doing the surgery. He don't know what he doing. He told me that he just got the report from my MRI thatvday. Which was a lye because the hospital had faxed the it a months ago. It was sitting in his office the whole time, he never follow up on my case till the day of my pre- surgery scheduling. My mother and I was so fed up with him and his horrible bedside manner that we decided to get another Dr all together.

Jul 18th, 2010

Dr. Lebby encouraged me when I thought my TKR was progressing too slowly. I would recommend him.

good doc!! show details good doc!!
by Citysearch User on Mar 1st, 2010 on insiderpages.com

Dr Lebby has been healing the broken for a long time. Great orthopedist. He is very caring and has a no-nonsense approach to getting you bac...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
Apr 7th, 2009

He was not at all courteous and his comments were in very bad taste and unprofessional. He was very sarcastic. He made my injury and pain seem trivial and said for me not to come back to him until I need a hip replacement. He sent me to another doctor in the group who then told me that if I wasn't having surgery why was I to see him! I should not have been allowed to work with the injury I had that was later seen by another doctor there. I still haven't been helped with my injury.