Dr. Eric Lebby MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

January 11th, 2017
Excellent care

August 19th, 2016
Before surgery I could barely walk without being in constant pain. After my surgery with Dr. Lebby my leg was straight and the day after surgery I had no pain and needed no pain meds. Two and a half weeks later I was walking about 1 mile with no need for any assistance and pain free. I can't thank Dr,Lebby enough for the fantastic job he did on my total knee replacement. Thank you Dr. Lebby

August 1st, 2016
Three Weeks After Surgery
I am walking my dog! This is a big deal to me. Dr Lebby must have done an excellent job inside my knee in order for me to be doing this at this point in time. Throughout this experience Dr Lebby has conveyed confidence, which has helped alleviate my apprehension. Knee replacement for me has been quite an undertaking - but the doctor and his team have been with me all the way. I feel like I'm in the hands of top-notch professionals. Kindness and caring - I've got that too. Highly recommend Dr Lebby and his team.

June 17th, 2016
My Hero
What can I say or write about my hero Dr. Lebby, that hasn't been said or written already. A compassionate, caring professional that tells it like it is. He is a no nonsense, down to earth individual that enjoys good banter with his patients. You never walk out of his office without knowing whats going on or whats going to happen next. Thanks for all your hard work on my knee. Take care and God Bless.

June 3rd, 2016
He gave me my life back. I'm 71 and I can now spend time with the grandkids. I have started swimming & hiking again. He made me feel like a person not a patient. I'm sorry I waited 3 years to have a new knee.

January 27th, 2016
Knee revision
Dr Lebby gave me my life back after a previous Doctor did a bad knee replacement. Many doctors did not want to try to help but Dr Lebby agreed to do it and while it's still early I think I will be able to walk normally again. This guy is the best! I can't thank him enough.

October 30th, 2015
dr. lebby is very informative,caring and the kind of dr. most patients would prefer. i had double knee surgery and all went well from surgery day till i was completly healed. no problems. i have refered other friends to him and they also have been pleased. dont no anything i can say i didnt like but all good. the major concern i have when selecting a dr is making me feel confortable and dr lebby surely does that.

September 16th, 2015
Dr. Lebby has done 2 hip replacements (left-right) for me and they have both been very successful. My wife and I recommend him to all of our friends/relatives. He is a gifted surgeon, professional, easy to talk to, and in my opinion the best.

August 28th, 2015
Dr. Eric Lebby
I have been a patient of Dr. Lebby's for over 6 years. I have had both my left, in June of 2015 and right in June of 2011, knees totally replaced by D ...

August 13th, 2015
I am very happy with Dr. Lebby

August 1st, 2015
Knee replacements and both times went very well
Dr.Lebby is a very good and caring Doctor. I reccomend him to anybody. He did both of my knee replacements and both times went very well. Ann Reinhar ...

July 30th, 2015
Knee surgery-Feb. 11 ,2015
I didn't have to think twice about having the second knee surgery performed, that's because I knew I could count on Dr. Lebby. He was terrific with my first knee surgery, so I knew he would be there for me second time around. He knows his patients and what their needs are and he knows how to get the job done with total confidence. In my book he rates #1 and I would recommend him to anyone.