Dr. Eric Lebby MD Patient Reviews

• Orthopedics Reconstructive Surgery Allentown, PA

March 23rd, 2017
total hip replacement a month ago and my recovery is going great.He made me feel at ease about the surgery. i've had no pain even in and during physical therapy.highy recommend him to friend and family

March 23rd, 2017
Dr Lebby performed my surgery a month ago. i am totally satisfied with the outcome so far. I've had no pain and i am in physical therapy and my recovery is still going great.

March 7th, 2017
Dr. Lebby will not admit when there is a problem.
Dr. Lebby made my knee he replaced too loose and kept telling me it was normal and would get better.After a year I had another surgeon fix the knee and now am recovering normal. Lier lier Lebby pants should be on fire.

January 20th, 2017
Dr. will not admit when he makes a mistake.
I had a knee replacement that was made too loose from the start. Dr. Lebby refused to admit it was too loose and kept saying the knee was normal even when it continued to swell and cause pain. Another surgeon said it will not get better without surgery to correct it. Just admit when it is not right.

January 19th, 2017
I went to see Dr. Lebby because I finally had to have a knee replacement.
I had a serious knee injury at age 16, and I have had 3 total reconstructions, the last one was 36 years ago. I was extremely nervous about the replacement due to all of the other work that had been done. I had my knee replacement and I should not have been nervous it could not have gone better. I made sure I was prepared followed all of the wonderful instructions before surgery. I was out of bed walking about 6 hours after surgery and I had no pain. I did so well I left at noon the next day. Now 3 weeks from my surgery I am walking unassisted and wondering why I waited so long to do this. I just had a checkup and had a great time at the office, everyone was very friendly and Dr. Lebby was wonderful - he was extremely happy with my progress. I will definitely go back to Dr. Lebby when I need the other knee replaced. Thank You Dr. Lebby!

January 15th, 2017
Complete 100% knee replacement
Another surgeon in Berks County, performed a complete knee placement. My knee was drained numerous times, a lot of pain and swelling for 18 months. Went out of county to Dr. Lebby who performed 100% knee replacement. My recovery time has been great. After 2 weeks of in-house therapy, out-of-house therapy may not be necessary due to such speedy recovery. Could not be happier, 100% satisfied, great surgeon!

January 11th, 2017
Excellent care

August 19th, 2016
Before surgery I could barely walk without being in constant pain. After my surgery with Dr. Lebby my leg was straight and the day after surgery I had no pain and needed no pain meds. Two and a half weeks later I was walking about 1 mile with no need for any assistance and pain free. I can't thank Dr,Lebby enough for the fantastic job he did on my total knee replacement. Thank you Dr. Lebby

August 1st, 2016
Three Weeks After Surgery
I am walking my dog! This is a big deal to me. Dr Lebby must have done an excellent job inside my knee in order for me to be doing this at this point in time. Throughout this experience Dr Lebby has conveyed confidence, which has helped alleviate my apprehension. Knee replacement for me has been quite an undertaking - but the doctor and his team have been with me all the way. I feel like I'm in the hands of top-notch professionals. Kindness and caring - I've got that too. Highly recommend Dr Lebby and his team.

June 17th, 2016
My Hero
What can I say or write about my hero Dr. Lebby, that hasn't been said or written already. A compassionate, caring professional that tells it like it is. He is a no nonsense, down to earth individual that enjoys good banter with his patients. You never walk out of his office without knowing whats going on or whats going to happen next. Thanks for all your hard work on my knee. Take care and God Bless.

June 3rd, 2016
He gave me my life back. I'm 71 and I can now spend time with the grandkids. I have started swimming & hiking again. He made me feel like a person not a patient. I'm sorry I waited 3 years to have a new knee.

January 27th, 2016
Knee revision
Dr Lebby gave me my life back after a previous Doctor did a bad knee replacement. Many doctors did not want to try to help but Dr Lebby agreed to do it and while it's still early I think I will be able to walk normally again. This guy is the best! I can't thank him enough.