Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgical Specialist
Video profile

Some ratings provided by Doctor.com. DrScore.
by Stephen C. on Aug 19th, 2016

Before surgery I could barely walk without being in constant pain. After my surgery with Dr. Lebby my leg was straight and the day after surgery I had no pain and needed no pain meds. Two and a half weeks later I was walking about 1 mile with no need for any assistance and pain free. I can't thank Dr,Lebby enough for the fantastic job he did on my total knee replacement. Thank you Dr. Lebby

Three Weeks After Surgery show details Three Weeks After Surgery
by Lynette C on Aug 1st, 2016

I am walking my dog! This is a big deal to me. Dr Lebby must have done an excellent job inside my knee in order for me to be doing this at this point in time. Throughout this experience Dr Lebby has conveyed confidence, which has helped alleviate my apprehension. Knee replacement for me has been quite an undertaking - but the doctor and his team have been with me all the way. I feel like I'm in the hands of top-notch professionals. Kindness and caring - I've got that too. Highly recommend Dr Lebby and his team.

My Hero show details My Hero
by Michael A. Rodriguez, Sr. on Jun 17th, 2016

What can I say or write about my hero Dr. Lebby, that hasn't been said or written already. A compassionate, caring professional that tells it like it is. He is a no nonsense, down to earth individual that enjoys good banter with his patients. You never walk out of his office without knowing whats going on or whats going to happen next. Thanks for all your hard work on my knee. Take care and God Bless.

by Barbara Vinchofsky on Jun 3rd, 2016

He gave me my life back. I'm 71 and I can now spend time with the grandkids. I have started swimming & hiking again. He made me feel like a person not a patient. I'm sorry I waited 3 years to have a new knee.

Knee revision show details Knee revision
by Fay w on Jan 27th, 2016

Dr Lebby gave me my life back after a previous Doctor did a bad knee replacement. Many doctors did not want to try to help but Dr Lebby agreed to do it and while it's still early I think I will be able to walk normally again. This guy is the best! I can't thank him enough.

Oct 30th, 2015

dr. lebby is very informative,caring and the kind of dr. most patients would prefer. i had double knee surgery and all went well from surgery day till i was completly healed. no problems. i have refered other friends to him and they also have been pleased. dont no anything i can say i didnt like but all good. the major concern i have when selecting a dr is making me feel confortable and dr lebby surely does that.

by Ed D. Blemaster on Sep 16th, 2015

Dr. Lebby has done 2 hip replacements (left-right) for me and they have both been very successful. My wife and I recommend him to all of our friends/relatives. He is a gifted surgeon, professional, easy to talk to, and in my opinion the best.

Dr. Eric Lebby show details Dr. Eric Lebby
by Lisa M. on Aug 28th, 2015 on doctor.com

I have been a patient of Dr. Lebby's for over 6 years. I have had both my left, in June of 2015 and right in June of 2011, knees totally replaced by D ...

by Mary Ann Heydt on Aug 13th, 2015

I am very happy with Dr. Lebby

Knee replacements and both times went very well show details Knee replacements and both times went very well
by Ann R. on Aug 1st, 2015 on doctor.com

Dr.Lebby is a very good and caring Doctor. I reccomend him to anybody. He did both of my knee replacements and both times went very well. Ann Reinhar ...

Knee surgery-Feb. 11 ,2015 show details Knee surgery-Feb. 11 ,2015
by DEL on Jul 30th, 2015

I didn't have to think twice about having the second knee surgery performed, that's because I knew I could count on Dr. Lebby. He was terrific with my first knee surgery, so I knew he would be there for me second time around. He knows his patients and what their needs are and he knows how to get the job done with total confidence. In my book he rates #1 and I would recommend him to anyone.

by Carol Tanis on Jul 7th, 2015

Dr. Lebby is one of the best physicians in an all around experience and I have 5-6 physicians to compare him to. He remembers specifics about a patient without checking notes or reading them in front of the patient. You know you are with a professional. I rate him highest in all categories.

HIGHLY RECOMMEND show details HIGHLY RECOMMEND
by Kay H on May 19th, 2015

I recently had a total knee replacement performed by Dr Eric Lebby at Lehigh Valley - Cedar Crest and couldn't be more pleased with the great results! I highly recommend him to anyone considering this surgery.

by Claudia on May 12th, 2015

Dr. Lebby provided an outstanding hip replacement. What I thought would be a long and painful recovery has been a pleasant surprise. I did have some expected recovery pain but the process has been moving along in a positive direction. The nurses after the surgery were very good and helped with a successful recovery. The PT team who came to my inhome therapy were excellent. The staff at the the local Lehigh Valley Health Network in Bangor have been encouraging and instrumental to whatI think will be a good total hip replacement recovery. My thanks goes out to Dr. Lebby and his surgical team and everyone who made my experience a success.

by Joan Spencer on Apr 16th, 2015

Dr. Lebby and staff did a great job on my Total Knee Replacement last year. My recovery time was lass than normal and now, after 1 year, the scarring is minimal. Great bedside manner and explained all aspects of the TKR surgery. I would send anyone to Dr. Lebby that is considering this surgery.

Excellent show details Excellent
by Paula Deppen on Apr 5th, 2015

Excellent Doctor in every way....really seems to care about his patients

Dr Lebby show details Dr Lebby
by Ellen Brooke on Mar 27th, 2015

I had a very pleasant experience on Tues. You have been very concerned caring,thorough. Thanks

by Renee' D on Mar 3rd, 2015

Dr. Lebby did my bilateral knee replacements which gave me my life back!!

Great Dr. show details Great Dr.
by Gary Johnson on Feb 28th, 2015

Fantastic Dr. Very professional with a great personality.

Feb 7th, 2015

The BEST orthopedic Dr. in Lehigh Valley. He is knowledgeable in new techniques. Great experience.

Excellent surgeon. Excellent outcome for me. show details Excellent surgeon. Excellent outcome for me.
by William Q. on Jan 27th, 2015 on doctor.com

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Skilled Surgeon. Excellent outcome. show details Skilled Surgeon. Excellent outcome.
by W Quinn on Jan 27th, 2015

This was my second knee surgery. My first was 11 years ago by a different surgeon. So after a recommendation from my primary doctor and reviewing patient comments, I selected Dr. Eric Lebby to replace my second knee. Based on my first knee replacement, I expected the surgery to be complex with a painful recovery. Dr. Lebby and his team really exceeded my expectations. I liked him from the first consultation where I saw his professionalism and compassion. The surgery went much easier than before. Dr. Lebby used a pain block plus sedation that enabled me to wake up and recover from surgery more quickly than my first surgery under general anesthesia. Next, Dr. Lebby used a DePuy Attune knee system. He said some other knees might be easier for the surgeon, but the Attune knee is better for the patient. Dr. Lebby also used effective approaches to manage my pain in the hospital and on my release. And another improvement from 11 years ago was the use of better cold therapy to help minimize swelling. I went home with a Breg Polar Care Cube that helped me recover more quickly from rehab and routine activity. Less swelling helped me regain my range of motion more quickly than during my first surgery. Total knee replacement surgery is a big decision. Selecting the best surgeon for you is vitally important for a good outcome in the surgery and during the recovery. I’m glad I chose Dr. Lebby. I’m also glad I chose the Lehigh Valley Health Network Rehabilitation Services. Their rehab therapists have been skilled and effective in helping me to regain my range of motion, strength and control.

wonderful surgeon the best show details wonderful surgeon the best
by dawn kline on Jan 5th, 2015

I would not go anywhere else for surgery. 2 hip replacements with minimal after pain for 10 days off and on and recovered in 4 weeks. I have had the best experience with all staff. I have had plenty surgeries but not like this. Dr Lebby is fantastic, knows what he is doing and hardly any scar besides. Thank you so much for being such a fantastic doc.

by Nancy Peters on Jan 2nd, 2015

I had my right knee replaced on Sept. 15, 2014 by Dr. Lebby. I can't say enough about Dr. Lebby and his PA Dana. From my pre-op visits through my post-op visits they were so thoughtful, caring and took their time to thoroughly explain the procedure I was about to under go. I just had my 3 month visit with Dr. Lebby and got the green light to get back to doing the things that my bad knee had side lined me from doing for so long. I very thankful that I chose VSAS to do my knee replacement and would highly recommend Dr. Lebby if you are in need of a knee or hip replacement.

Knee replacement show details Knee replacement
by Gary L. Johnson on Nov 4th, 2014

Dr. Lebby is at the top of his field. From start to finish his straight talk and the calm manner gives a patient a sense of ease. Before surgery a step by step explanation of what will take place is made clear. After surgery his bedside manner is fantastic. Follow up visits are pleasant . Xrays show where you were before and after. All questions are clearly explained. I have come to realize that not only is Dr. Lebby " A Great Dr." But he is also " A Great Friend" I tell all my friends and others just how wonderful Dr. Lebby is.

by Patricia Hilbert on Sep 18th, 2013

The surgery was a success. Was very pleasant and thorough with explainations.

Retired show details Retired
by Edward Banny on Sep 18th, 2013

The most trusted Surgeon I Know. He replaced my left hip and will be replacing my right hip.

Excellent Dr. show details Excellent Dr.
by C.D. on Feb 25th, 2013

Did my hip replacement. No issues at all. Great results. Thanks Dr. Lebby!

unbelieveable show details unbelieveable
Dec 14th, 2011

The worst. Dr. Lebby is by far the wrost Dr that I had ever had. I have AVN in my left hip. And need a hip replacement. Dr Lebby had schedule me for surgery and the day I gad to make and do all my pre- surgery stuff. The Dr. Decide that he did not want to do the surgery minutes before his nurse got finishes explaining everything I had to do. I WA upset so I stared to cry and he told me that I don't need to be emotional and being emotional and crying will not make him change his mind about doing the surgery. He don't know what he doing. He told me that he just got the report from my MRI thatvday. Which was a lye because the hospital had faxed the it a months ago. It was sitting in his office the whole time, he never follow up on my case till the day of my pre- surgery scheduling. My mother and I was so fed up with him and his horrible bedside manner that we decided to get another Dr all together.

Jul 18th, 2010

Dr. Lebby encouraged me when I thought my TKR was progressing too slowly. I would recommend him.

Apr 7th, 2009

He was not at all courteous and his comments were in very bad taste and unprofessional. He was very sarcastic. He made my injury and pain seem trivial and said for me not to come back to him until I need a hip replacement. He sent me to another doctor in the group who then told me that if I wasn't having surgery why was I to see him! I should not have been allowed to work with the injury I had that was later seen by another doctor there. I still haven't been helped with my injury.