A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Lederman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Lederman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Lederman, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Lederman graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lederman has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center
- St Lukes Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric David Lederman MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Eric D. Lederman practice?
- Dr. Eric Lederman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eric Lederman practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Surgeons.