Surgical Specialist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

|  show details
Sep 16th, 2011

Dr. Leefmans is a very caring, polite, intelligent,take-time-with the patient Doctor. He is always up to date on the latest medical procedures. I have had him for two surgery's and he was wonderful. I wouldn't go to anyone else. As far as the law suit that was against him, perhaps the people who wrote that should look into what really happened!!!!

|  Saved my daughter's life  |  show details
Jun 2nd, 2011

August 10, 2008 - my daughter was in the ER with intense abdominal pain - ruptured appendix. Dr. Leefmans came in because he was the on-call surgeon. He was polite, kind and diagnosed her quickly. She went on to emergency surgery followed by several weeks in the hospital recovering. Dr. Leefmans was there twice a day every day except his one day off. I cannot say enough good things about him and his staff. This doctor actually "prescribed" a visit by the family dog since she could leave the floor with her morphine pump...we were incredibly lucky to get him that Sunday and will always be grateful for his exceptional work and disposition.

|  Crude arrogant and rude, warning has been sued.  |  show details
Apr 30th, 2010

This man was rude, impatient, unprofessional and overall nothing but an ego with a degree. He actually had the nerve to yell at us for asking questions about my husband care. I googled him after his behavior and found that he has done this to others and he has been sued for malpractice. Stay away.