A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Lehnes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Lehnes, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Lehnes, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Hysteroscopic Surgery
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lehnes graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Lehnes has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric George Lehnes MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Eric G. Lehnes practice?
- Dr. Eric Lehnes has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eric Lehnes practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Toms River, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Lakewood, NJ.
See Toms River Obstetricians & Gynecologists.