A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Lescault:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Lescault is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Direct Anterior Approach (Hip)
- Hip Resurfacing
- Hip Surgery
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Hip Surgery Hip Replacement Arthroplasty
- Knee Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Surgery (Hip)
- Shoulder Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Lescault graduated from University of New England, Biddeford. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lescault has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Brunswick Hospital
- J Arthur Dosher Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lescault accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Eric J. Lescault practice?
Dr. Eric Lescault practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Southport, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Supply, NC and Sunset Beach, NC.
See Southport Orthopedic Surgeons.