A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Lescault:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Lescault is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lescault graduated from University of New England, Biddeford. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lescault has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Brunswick Hospital
- J Arthur Dosher Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Jon Lescault DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Eric J. Lescault practice?
- Dr. Eric Lescault has 7 office locations.
Dr. Eric Lescault practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Southport, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Supply, NC and Sunset Beach, NC.
See Southport Surgeons.