Orthopedic Surgeons
Orthopaedic Specialists
902 N Howe St
Southport, NC 28461
(910) 457-4789
Locations and availability (5)

2.5

|  My great hip replacement  |  show details
by Carol Keane on Jun 30th, 2014

I cannot say enough about how great this surgery turned out..I am tremdously thankful that Dr. Lescault was able to do such a great job..I would recommend him to anyone needing this surgery..He explaned every thing he was going to do in words that I could understand..He and the staff at the Supply. NC location were really great and helpful.

|  Should Have Read These Reviews Befor Making an Appointment  |  show details
by Annonymous on Nov 5th, 2013

I was referred to this doctor and I failed to read on line reviews before making an appointment. Things did not go well from the start... But I was in such pain that I kept hoping he could diagnose and treat my condition. I gave up after three weeks of tests and unanswered calls.

|  Relieved  |  show details
by Lidia on May 7th, 2013

I need to have a hip replacement. I had my first appointment with Dr. Lescault today. I was relieved to find that he talked to me like I was an intelligent human being. He was never condescending or patronizing. He discussed my options. There was a long wait to see him but they had just had a staff member have to leave due to illness and another took them home, so they were behind. But they were still courteous and apologetic for the wait.

|  If you want a long time in the waiting room and a short time with the doctor, Lescault is the doctor for you  |  show details
May 2nd, 2012

I heard previously he had about as much compassion as my big toe, and the reputation that preceeded him was not far from reality. I'm not saying he isn't a good doctor or that I disagree with his diagnosis, but if I had a serious injury or problem, I would not see him expecting a thorough exam, compassion, for Dr. Lescault to build a relationship with you or to even remember your name or face by the end of the day. I hope and pray that he is so good that he doesn't need to spend much time with a patient to diagnose the problem rather than him being so arrogant and caring more about racking up numbers than treating a person. Lescault may be brilliant, I don't know, but he is much more suited for a medical practice where feelings and compassion are not a necessity (such as working in a research lab).

|  show details
Jun 26th, 2011

Very clear in explaining pros and cons of treatment options. Very accessible to discuss concerns of treatment and recovery.

|  show details