Dr. Eric Lescault DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

October 11th, 2016
Patient and RN
Great bedside manner. The best at what he does. Would recommend him.

May 23rd, 2016
HORRIBLE BEDSIDE MANNER
He is the most arrogant Dr I have ever met in my life. He talks over you. He makes you feel like you are stupid and your blowing your symptoms out of proportion. I allowed him to do.my surgery because I was told he does good work. But in the future I would never allow him to operate again on me.

September 2nd, 2015
Dr Lescault saw my 18 month old baby after his pediatrician was concerned with out toeing. He took his time with us, listened to our concerns and put our mind at ease. He is a companionate and caring doctor. His staff was fun, upbeat, and extremely patient with our baby. They were also knowledgeable and flexible with follow ups. We would definitely recommend this doctor to family and friends.

December 29th, 2014
Everyone was very polite and undstanding

December 13th, 2014
Was very condescending and facial expression showed boredom. Would never see him again

June 30th, 2014
My great hip replacement
I cannot say enough about how great this surgery turned out..I am tremdously thankful that Dr. Lescault was able to do such a great job..I would recommend him to anyone needing this surgery..He explaned every thing he was going to do in words that I could understand..He and the staff at the Supply. NC location were really great and helpful.

November 5th, 2013
Should Have Read These Reviews Befor Making an Appointment
I was referred to this doctor and I failed to read on line reviews before making an appointment. Things did not go well from the start... But I was in such pain that I kept hoping he could diagnose and treat my condition. I gave up after three weeks of tests and unanswered calls.

May 7th, 2013
Relieved
I need to have a hip replacement. I had my first appointment with Dr. Lescault today. I was relieved to find that he talked to me like I was an intelligent human being. He was never condescending or patronizing. He discussed my options. There was a long wait to see him but they had just had a staff member have to leave due to illness and another took them home, so they were behind. But they were still courteous and apologetic for the wait.

May 2nd, 2012
If you want a long time in the waiting room and a short time with the doctor, Lescault is the doctor for you
I heard previously he had about as much compassion as my big toe, and the reputation that preceeded him was not far from reality. I'm not saying he isn't a good doctor or that I disagree with his diagnosis, but if I had a serious injury or problem, I would not see him expecting a thorough exam, compassion, for Dr. Lescault to build a relationship with you or to even remember your name or face by the end of the day. I hope and pray that he is so good that he doesn't need to spend much time with a patient to diagnose the problem rather than him being so arrogant and caring more about racking up numbers than treating a person. Lescault may be brilliant, I don't know, but he is much more suited for a medical practice where feelings and compassion are not a necessity (such as working in a research lab).

June 26th, 2011
Very clear in explaining pros and cons of treatment options. Very accessible to discuss concerns of treatment and recovery.

April 11th, 2011