A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Leskowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Leskowitz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Leskowitz
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Leskowitz Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Leskowitz, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alternative Medicine
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Leskowitz graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Leskowitz has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Mass General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric David Leskowitz MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Eric D. Leskowitz practice?
- Dr. Eric Leskowitz has 3 office locations.
Dr. Eric Leskowitz practices Psychiatry near Medford, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA and Charlestown, MA.
See Medford Psychiatrists.