A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Leute:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Leute is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Leute, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Leute graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Leute has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Scripps Mercy Hospital Chula Vista
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Leute MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eric Leute practice?
- Dr. Eric Leute has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Leute practices Family Medicine near Imperial Beach, CA.
See Imperial Beach Primary Care Doctors.