Overall Review

July 2nd, 2012
Yelled at Mom, Derisive and Arrogant
I took my daughter to this doctor for what looked like a strep infection. My daughter had been running a hot temperature, and also had a red eye with a thick yellow discharge, in addition to a sore throat. Strep was rampant in her classroom and the doctor dismissed me and said it as a virus. I stood my ground and told him that strep was rampant in her class and most likely it was a bacterial infection, due to the thick, yellow eye discharge and 4 strep notices in her classroom. He then proceeded to yell at me that he is the doctor and not me, and he wished my 7 year old daughter "good luck" in a very sarcastic tone. My daughter was scared of him. He was condescending, rude, and had no idea he was speaking to another professional, he seemed to take the attitude that I was a dumb parent and how dare I ask him questions. He crossed a line in that he actually attacked me on a personal level while he was yelling at me. To all those Moms and Dads out there, this is your child, and you have every right to ask basic questions about your child's healthcare, especially when they are ill.

July 14th, 2011
Not thorough
Dr.Levene does not spend time checking the kid. Even for a physical, he spends max 3 mins. I agree with other reviewer, he does basic exam.

October 29th, 2010
Good Doctor
This doctor is very professional. He stays with you until all of your questions are answered. The wait time in this office is superb. I've never waited more than 5 minutes. You can speak to a doctor at any given time. The only downside to this office is the regular office staff. There are only a select few who are professional and courteous. If they changed the regular girls who sit at the front, this office would run more efficiently and seem more friendly overall.

May 22nd, 2009
Dr. Levene is a nice Pediatrician.
I find it is very difficult to get an appointment at Chester Pediatrics. Once you get an appointment and you arrive to their office, it is a beautiful office in a nice building on North Broadway in White Plains. There is free and available parking as well. Dr. Levene is a nice Pediatrician but I find he just does a very basic cursory exam. I have timed him during visitis-- meaning how many minutes he actually spends with my child/children. He spends about 5-8 minutes maximum with them!! The nurse is the one who always gets the weight, height and temperature for Dr. Levene.I also notice that like Dr. Levene and so many Pediatricians, they think and believe everything a child has is a "Virus", well guess what, that is not always the case. There have been many times when Dr. Levene and his associates did not believe my child/children needed antibiotics when they did need them.