Dr. Eric Levens MD Patient Reviews

4.9

January 5th, 2017
LOVE Dr. Levens
He is so kind and caring Truly a wonderful doctor.

December 15th, 2016
Simply Wonderful!
Dr. Levens is an absolute dream to work with. He is compassionate, generous with his time, and highly involved in the field. He always took the time to explain and support me through the entire IUI and IVF process (I think I cried in his office at least 5 or 6 times!). He never made me feel silly and always had words of encouragment towards our success. I feel so grateful to have had Dr. Levens on my side. I am now 13 weeks pregnant and I owe it all to the phenomonal staff at Shady Grove, especially Dr. Levens. I would recommend him time and time again to anyone having trouble conceiving. He is THE BEST.

July 18th, 2016
Dr. Levens is Wonderful!
I can't say enough good things about Dr. Levens. He is patient, knowledgable, and courteous. He never made me feel rushed or foolish for asking lots of questions. His bedside manner is excellent. He's very compassionate. Also, I have nothing but positive things to say about Shady Grove. The part of the practice that may seem like a baby mill to some actually ended up being very reassuring to us. For example, they have great office hours, dedicated insurance and billing staff, and quick follow-up. Emails and calls were always returned the same day. Furthermore, in reproductive endocrinology, the volume of business is very important to refining methods. The staff is very friendly (not to mention competent), so I never really felt like I was stuck "going to the doctor" all the time. One person totally went above and beyond to make sure I got my medication on time. The office itself is well-appointed. I'm happy that I'm pregnant and thus currently have no need to go back. But if I had a need to go back, I would do so in a heartbeat. I also plan to recommend Dr. Levens to friends.

November 3rd, 2015
Direct Patient Care and Concern
My husband and I felt comfortable with Dr. Levens from our initial consultation and throughout our entire treatment. His tone and bedside manner really help to show his compassion, understanding and concern for the delicate condition of fertility patients. Not to mention keeping patients calm. When we had to experience a 2nd round, it appeared that Dr. Levens did everything in his power to be present for procedures. While this wasn't explicitly made clear or stated, my husband and I both had the impression that Dr. Levens wanted to make sure he was directly involved to increase our chances for success on our 2nd time. Whether it was Dr. Levens or not, the 2nd try worked and we are forever grateful to Dr. Levens and the entire staff at Shady Grove Fertility Annadale and Rockville.

October 29th, 2015
Recommended by fellow medical professionals
Thankyou Dr. Levens! You are a very thoughtful, thorough and skilled fertility doctor. And nurse Sara is excellent too! We are just embarking on IVF after our initial workup...and we appreciate your professionalism. Thankyou to you both!

October 16th, 2015
Dr. Levens is incredible. He has the best bedside manner and makes you feel like you're his only patient. I was honestly surprised to see so many reviews because I forget he has other patients. He is knowledgable and wonderful.

July 1st, 2015
Dr. Levens gathers as much information as possible on which to base his decisions regarding treatment for each individual patient. He takes the time to explain his recommendations and answer questions. I appreciate the extra effort Dr. Levens makes to call me himself prior to procedures, following procedures, or during challenging times. I wish I could find a primary care physician with the same level of attention to my personal history and clinical needs combined with sincere interest in building a positive relationship with me as a patient.

March 28th, 2015
Dr. Levens thoughtfully walked us through our options.

February 18th, 2015
Dr. Levens has a great bedside manner. We are so grateful that he is our doctor.

October 17th, 2011
Excellent physician
Dr. Levens is a caring and competent physician. He really listens to his patients. He is exceptionally well-qualified. He makes me feel at ease.

June 25th, 2010
Dr. Levens is a caring physician and is interested in my concerns.